Join WA CEOs putting gender on the agenda.
Your enterprise will be at the forefront of positive change in Western Australia.
Membership will improve performance, employee engagement and
productivity at an enterprise level as well as contribute to WA’s economic
- Joining the board of CEOs for Gender Equity (CGE) - a community of like-minded CEOs.
- Hosting and attending roundtables to engage with other CEOs.
- Sponsoring and co-hosting events with CGE.
- Providing feedback and advice to the CGE board on challenges and triumphs.
- Making commitments that will make a difference to ‘turn the dial’ in WA.
- Videoing you, the CEO, for the ‘CEO Conversations’ segment on the CGE website.
- Profiling case studies across CGE platforms including website, newsletter and earned media.
- Sharing ‘peer to peer’ stories of what works and what doesn’t.
- Learning what is working in other enterprises.
- Accessing an online repository of resources to facilitate internal change programs.
- Branding opportunities through digital assets including an email signature and CGE logo for your website.
- Benchmarking your enterprise against state and national performance and metrics.
- Reviewing and measuring indicators, lead indicators and targets for progress and relevance.
- Measuring progress over time using the CGE dashboard.
Download Membership Application Form (PDF)
- Demonstrating your commitment by having your enterprise logo displayed on the CGE website.
- Using the CGE logo for display on your website to demonstrate your enterprise’s commitment to gender equity.