How to bring men and women on the gender equity journey?
Increasingly the push for greater diversity from the top places significant pressure on middle managers.
Not only are middle managers juggling strategic and operational priorities they are being asked to ‘sell-in’ gender equity to their teams.
When two of three WA managers are men, how do they do this if they have yet to ‘buy’ the ‘it’s good for business’ message?
- How CEOs Can Put Gender Balance on the Agenda - by Avivah Wittenberg-Cox Nov 30 2016.
- Engaging the Other Side - by Avivah Wittenberg-Cox Mar 13 2017.
- Why gender equality is good for everyone - by Michael Kimmel Oct 6 2015.
- Engaging Men in Gender Initiatives: What Change Agents Need to Know - by Catalyst
- 29 ways men can create an inclusive workplace - by Catalyst
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency profiling TNT Express success in achieving improved gender equity
- Summary of Professor Elisabeth Kelan’s research (Cranfield University, United Kingdom): Linchpin - Men, Middle Managers and Gender Inclusive Leadership by Hannah Massingham Nov 24 2015.
- The Importance of Male Middle Managers In Gender Balance - by Dorothy Dalton
- What Men Think About Workplace Gender Bias - by Romy Newman, 26 Sep 2016